更多>> Recommended productsMore >>
HD video encoder use problems and solutions
HD video encoder use problems and solutions
Source: Unknown Release Date: 2019-08-19 11:26 Hits: Unknown
1. The device is powered on and the POWER indicator is off. Please check whether the power adapter is connected. Please use the original power adapter provided by the manufacturer. The voltage standard, current standard, and connector specifications of the non-original power adapter may not be compatible with the decoder device, which may cause power failure.
Troubleshoot the power adapter. If the POWER indicator is still off after the device is powered on, please contact the manufacturer or supplier for repair or replacement.
2. When the device is powered on and the POWER indicator is blinking normally, the decoder's POWER indicator should be constantly on. The POWER indicator is blinking. Please check the power adapter first, including:
(1) Whether to use the original power adapter of the equipment;
(2) Check the voltage standard of the power adapter. The decoder supports a wide voltage input range of 5V ~ 24VDC, but it is recommended to use 12VDC input;
(3) Whether the output power of the power adapter meets the requirements of the decoder. The maximum power (full negative) of the decoder is 6W.
Troubleshoot the power adapter. If the POWER indicator still flashes, it may be due to a malfunction of the decoder device or illegal repairs. Contact the manufacturer or supplier for repair or replacement. 3. The LOCK indicator keeps flashing. For about 1 minute after the decoder is powered on, the LOCK indicator blinks (or goes out) as normal. It takes about 1 minute to power on the decoder. After the startup is complete, if the decoder is properly connected to the encoder, and the video and audio are normally decoded and output, the LOCK indicator should always be on; otherwise it should be off.
There are two possible situations when the LOCK indicator is flashing:
(1) The decoder fails to start normally. The method to detect this fault is to try to ping the IP address of the decoder device, or open the management interface of the decoder with a WEB browser. If you can ping the IP address of the decoder device correctly, or the WEB access is normal, it means that the decoder device is normal; otherwise it means that the decoder device is faulty, please contact the manufacturer or supplier for repair.
(2) The decoding output is abnormal. Common problems include abnormal (or occasionally abnormal) data sent by the encoder, decoding errors, and no video.
4. The LOCK indicator is off and there is no normal decoding. Please check the connection parameter settings of the encoder, including whether the address is correct, the session ID is correct, and the identity authentication parameters are correct.
5. The LINK indicator blinks or goes off. It is normal for the LINK indicator to go out or blink within about 1 minute after the decoder is powered on. After the decoder is successfully started, if the Ethernet connection is normal, the LINK indicator is always on; otherwise, it is off.
If the LINK indicator is always off, check the device's network connection.
If the LINK indicator keeps flashing, it may not start properly due to a decoder failure. The method to detect this fault is to try to ping the IP address of the decoder device, or open the management interface of the decoder with a WEB browser. If you can ping the IP address of the decoder device correctly, or the WEB access is normal, it means that the decoder device is normal; otherwise it means that the decoder device is faulty, please contact the video encoder manufacturer or supplier for repair.
6, can not access the decoder's WEB management interface, please try to use the ping tool to detect the connectivity of the decoder's IP address.
If the IP address of the decoder cannot be connected, please check whether the network connection is normal or the network address setting of the decoder is correct (if necessary, please restore the factory settings of the device).
If the decoder's IP address can be connected but the WEB management interface cannot be accessed, first check whether the settings of the web browser are normal (such as the proxy server settings of the browser); rule out the browser problem, and then determine whether the decoder is located in a firewall / NAT After the device, if yes, perform normal port mapping on the firewall / NAT device. The above problems are eliminated. If you still cannot access the decoder's WEB interface, please try to restore the factory settings of the device.
The above troubleshooting methods are used (including restoring factory settings), and the decoder's WEB management interface still cannot be accessed. Please contact the video encoder manufacturer or supplier for repair. 7. The WEB management interface prompts to log in but cannot pass the identity authentication. This symptom is as follows: Open the decoder WEB management interface and prompt for identity authentication, but the user name and password cannot be used to enter the management interface through authentication. Please check and try:
(1) Whether the entered user name and password are correct;
(2) Whether the keyboard is case-locked;
(3) Please try to cold restart the device before logging in;
(4) Restore the factory settings of the device.
8. The WEB management interface is displayed abnormally. This symptom is as follows: The WEB management interface can log in normally, but the pictures are not displayed properly, or the page layout is disordered. Please check and try:
(1) If you use IE browser, please be sure to use IE7.0 or later browser software. IE6.0 software may cause abnormal picture display or abnormal page layout.
(2) Web browsers that have been verified to work properly include: IE7.0 and above, Firefox, GoogleChrome, AppleSafari. Non-authenticated browsers may display abnormally.
(3) Check whether the third-party plug-ins installed by the browser affect the WEB display, such as anti-virus software plug-ins, JS script blocking plug-ins, etc.
(4) Please try to delete the temporary file of the browser, and then refresh the page.
9. Unable to connect to the encoder First, please check whether the connection parameters of the video encoder are set correctly, especially the video encoder address, session ID (check whether the case of the session ID is consistent), RTSP service port, and identity authentication options The video encoder requires consistency.
If the encoder is behind a firewall / NAT, or if a router, firewall, or NAT device passes between the decoder and the encoder, first determine whether the video encoder can communicate through the network and whether the video encoder is on a firewall / NAT device Correct port mapping; if it is correct, try to connect the video encoder using RTPoverRTSP (TCP).
Try to quickly reset the video decoder or restart the video decoder.
10. The decoding delay time is adjusted to adjust the parameters of the network receiving buffer and screen display buffer.
11, video and audio asynchronously adjust the network reception buffer and the screen display buffer parameter settings (adjust the network reception buffer and screen display buffer appropriately).
In addition, if your network environment has large jitter and severe packet loss, it may also cause video and audio to be out of sync. 12. Decoding with audio, no video, or video, no audio First, please check the settings of the encoder (or IPCamera, etc.).
The decoder supports H.264baseline / mainprofile / highprofile video decoding, and G.711, AAC-LC audio decoding. Incorrect video / audio encoding may cause the decoder to fail to decode.
13. The audio output from decoding is noise. The audio output from the video encoder is an encoding method that is not supported by the decoder.
14. Analog audio output The analog audio output of the noise video decoder is an unbalanced connection method, please ground it properly.
15. The left and right channels of the analog audio are misaligned. Please exchange the left and right channels of the analog audio output.
16. I forgot the IP address of the device and could not connect and manage the device to restore the factory settings of the device.
17. The parameters of the decoder have been incorrectly modified so that they cannot work properly. Please restore the factory settings of the device. 18.The decoder decodes the output screen, freezes or freezes
(1) The network environment is poor, and packet loss during data transmission is serious, causing the decoder to decode abnormally;
(2) The code rate of the encoder is too high, causing transmission congestion;
(3) The extreme ambient operating temperature of the decoder is a minimum of 0 degrees Celsius and a maximum of 50 degrees Celsius. Improper ambient operating temperature will cause the decoder to work abnormally;
(4) In a poor network environment, the decoder uses RTPoverRTSP (TCP) to connect to the encoder. Due to repeated retransmissions of the network transmission, the network throughput is overloaded and crashes.