Mefitite M9332M is a front-end rotatable endoscope. It adopts exclusive advanced technology to make the tip rotate 160 ° left and right to observe different angles. It also has a variety of practical functions such as 1-6 times magnified picture, freeze frame, image mirroring, etc. , Can easily achieve a variety of complex applications. The introduction of this industrial endoscope has broken the monopoly of rotatable endoscopes by foreign brands and made the application of rotatable endoscopes universal. 9332M一经推出，获得了很多客户的好评，主要应用于设备检测、汽车维修、管道检测、零部件检测等， 美菲特M 9332M是性价比很高的可旋转式内窥镜。 At present, the rotatable endoscope Meffert M 9332M has been praised by many customers since its introduction. It is mainly used in equipment inspection, car repair, pipeline inspection, parts inspection, etc. Meffert M 9332M is cost-effective. Rotatable endoscope.
1. Comes with 3.5-inch TFT LCD display, high-definition display.
2. Two-way rotatable lens, 160 ° left and right, easy to operate, no dead angle detection.
3. Comes with 4 LED lights, which can adjust the brightness according to light and dark, more humane.
4. The image can be enlarged 1-6 times as required, and the frame can be detailed for detailed observation.
5. Multiple power supply options are available.
3.5 inch TFT
320 × 240
SD memory card (up to 32 GB)
Picture save format
JPG 720 × 480
Video save format
AVI 720 × 480 (30 fps)
DC input (5/1 VA)
Alkaline dry battery x 4 or power supply cable
Continuous use time
About 4 hours (dry battery)
90% or less (no condensation)
5 ～ 50 ℃
Approx. 393 g (including battery)
225mm × 200mm × 110mm
5.5 mm 1/12 CMOS
Tube movable range
320 ° (160 ° left and right)
White LED × 4
640 × 480
Approximately 30mm ~ 80mm
Optimal focal length
Front lens bending length
Field of view
5 ～ 70 ℃
ABS + PC
Material of operation part
ABS + PC
Approximately 309 grams
1. Aerospace industry: products for aircraft structural frames, engines and blade inspection
2. Automobile production and maintenance: Inspection products for automobile parts and engines
3. Power production and construction units: used for endoscope inspection of testing products of wind power plants, hydropower plants, thermal power plants and power construction units
4. Precision Casting and Machinery Manufacturing: Used for the production of mechanical parts and products for the inspection of casting units
5. Petroleum, chemical and pressure vessel industries: testing products for the petroleum, chemical and pressure vessel industries
6. Railways, ships, construction engineering, research units: used for testing products of locomotives, turbines, engineering, pharmaceuticals, and food pipelines
7. National defense and military security and security inspection: used for weapons design and public safety inspection