Mayfield M5600-A161 is a switcher that can losslessly switch sixteen groups of different AV signal sources to one AV device, so that multiple display devices share one signal. Support a variety of resolutions, high-definition pictures, built-in multi-stage amplification circuit, support for large screen display. Products are widely used in home entertainment, teaching and education, conference centers, etc., compatible with various brands of VCD, DVD, video cameras, digital TV set-top boxes and TV signals, to ensure that the same clear image signal can be played on multiple display devices at the same time. Strong anti-interference, can be cascaded expansion, each port audio and video signals are output independently, and do not interfere with each other. And through the front panel buttons, you can easily switch the contents of the sixteen AV interfaces to the display terminal.
1. High-definition signal with signal amplification function, suitable for various conference systems, monitoring projects, large-screen display projects, etc .;
2. Strong compatibility, compatible with all brands of DVD, VCD, video camera, TV, set-top box, player;
3. No signal loss, can be wired for 100 meters;
4. Can be cascaded to increase or decrease the number of AV interfaces at will;
5. Simple installation, ready to use;
Sixteen AV signal inputs, one AV signal output.
Video input: 1vp-p / 75ohm Audio input: 2.2vp-p / 20kohm Video gain: 0db <1DB
Audio gain: -3db <0DB
Use voltage: AC185-250V 50HZ
Rated power: 5W
Ambient temperature: -10 degrees--40 degrees